Thursday, April 25

Bible Coloring Markers with Animal Designs Set 4

Learn the Bible through coloring and creating
your own bookmarks!

Here is another set of printable bookmark templates
with new adorable animal drawings plus 
inspirational Bible verses as follows:

Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. ~John 16:24

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and 
surround me with songs of deliverance. ~Psalm 32:7

My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest. ~Exodus 33:14

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love
and self-discipline ~2 Timothy 1:7

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we 
will reap a harvest if we do not give up. ~Galatians 6:9

When I am filled with cares, your comfort brings me joy. ~Psalm 94:19

I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, 
for He is right beside me.~Psalm 16:8

Better to be patient than powerful; better to have self-control than 
to conquer a city. ~Proverbs 16:32


Available in pdf and jpeg formats, you can
download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

coloring bookmarks with animal characters

bible bookmarks with cute cartoons



Instead of bookmarks, kids might be interested in
cards. Displayed below are printable Bible Coloring Cards.
Bible Cards Coloring Set 1

May I offer you some freebies?
Get them from my "Free Printables" page
Free printables

No comments:

Post a Comment