Monday, March 4

St Patrick's Day Coloring Bookmarks Sets 1 and 2

"May your life be full of joy!"
"May your glass be ever full"

My wishes to you.
And they're the same texts written 
on the bookmarks below.

As we celebrate St. Patrick's Day,
prepare for fun art activities for kids.
I designed two sets of coloring bookmarks
with clean and orderly doodles plus
wishes and Irish blessings.

Both available in pdf and jpeg formats
You can download the files from 
my Etsy Shop. All the other
details are listed on the site.
See the display below for the first set.

st patricks day coloring bookmarks

St Patricks Day Bookmarks

More Irish blessings for the second set.
See the display below.
St Patricks Day Bookmarks Irish Blessings

St Paddy Coloring Bookmarks Doodles


If you want pages, instead of bookmarks
I got four designs from my Payhip Shop.
Please follow the link to view them. Thanks!
St Patricks Day Coloring Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment