Monday, June 4

Coloring Scripture Cards

 The following verses are some of my favorites.
All inspiring and uplifting.
I created this set so anyone can reflect on 
God's Word while filling the images with colors.
The Bible verses are as follows:
 
*We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. ~Hebrews 6:19

*For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16

*This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24

*But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, 
and all these things will be added to you.~Matthew 6:33

*"For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". ~Jeremiah 29:11

*Love is patient and kind, love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful. ~1 Corinthians 13:4-5

*Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. ~Psalm 119:105

*Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great things and incomprehensible things you do not know. ~Jeremiah 33:3

The card templates are available in PDF and JPEG formats and
can be downloaded from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

scripture cards coloring

coloring bible cards

Below are the other sets of cards 
that you can add to your collections.

Bible Cards Coloring Set 2

Bible Cards Coloring Set 3