Wednesday, July 4

Coloring Scripture Cards Set 2

Loaded with inspiration just like the first set.
You and your kids will love these cards too.
You can fill them with colors once printed
on white card stocks. 
Or keep them as is when printed on boards
with attractive background designs.
It's up to you!

Available in pdf and jpeg files.
You can download them from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

The Bible verses are as follows:
*Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and sustain me with a willing spirit. ~Psalm 51:12

*The Lord protects you; the Lord is a shelter right by your side. ~Psalm 121:5

*Always pray and never give up. ~Luke 18:1

*God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. ~Psalm 46:1

*The Lord is my strength and my song. ~Exodus 15:2

*Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. 
~Proverbs 4:23

*He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings, 
you will find refuge. ~Psalm 91:4

I call out to You whenever my heart is faint. 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. ~Psalm 61:2

coloring scripture cards


coloring bible cards

See the third set of

cute bible cards printable