Thursday, May 21

"Who is God to Me?" Bible Cards

"My Hope", "My Friend", "My Strength" -  
The answers to the question "Who is God to Me?"

 I have put together 25 Bible verses 
in response to the same question.
Then I've laid out printable card templates
in 3.5" x 2.0" card size
 both in PDF and JPEG formats. 

You can print them on white card stocks
or paper boards with beautiful background 
designs. Then keep them in a card box or
 pillow box if you'll give them as party favors.

See sample printouts below. 
You can download the files from
Other details are listed on the site.
Who is God to Me Cards

Bible Cards Printable

Printable Bible cards

God is My Strength Bible cards

************

Speaking of cards, you might want coloring cards 
with inspirational Bible verses.
There are eight designs. Kindly see the link
to view them. Thank you!

scripture cards coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment