Wednesday, July 8

God's Light Coloring Pages

For you light my lamp. The Lord my God
illumines my darkness. ~Psalm 18:28

Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me;
Let them bring me to your holy hill 
and to your dwelling. ~Psalm 43:3

Two inspirational verses were made into coloring pages.
A lamp with the Holy Book and a lighthouse on top of the hill.
They represent God's radiance and guidance.

I created two versions - with and without the text.
See the display below.

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.
God's Light with Bible Verses
With Bible Verses

God's Light Coloring Pages
Without Bible Verses


More Bible Coloring inspirations for you!


Here's a set of two Bible Coloring pages. They're free!

free Bible Coloring Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment