Monday, May 17

Printable Symbolic Bible Cards

*Under his wings, you will find refuge. ~Psalm 91:4
*The Lord is my strength and my shield. ~Psalm 28:7
*Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you. ~Psalm 93:4
*Blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it. ~Luke 11:28

These are simple verses but potent reminders to Christians.
And I've laid out 20 designs in business card size
so you can carry them wherever you go.
You can print as many as you want preferably
on paper boards. Keep them in a card box or
  pillow box and give them as gifts to friends.

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download them from my Etsy Shop.
Other details and sample prints are posted on the site.


The other scriptures are as follows:
*There will be showers of blessing. ~Ezekiel 34:26
*You filled my heart with more joy. ~Psalm 4:7
*The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe. ~Proverbs 18:10
*You are the light of the world. ~Matthew 5:14
*He count the stars and calls them all by name. ~Psalm 147:4

Printable Bible Verse Cards

Symbolic Scripture Cards

*You are salt of the earth. ~Matthew 5:13
*Faith can move mountains. ~Matthew 17:20
*Whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never be thirsty. ~John 4:14
*As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15
*For our God is a consuming fire. ~Psalm 93:4
*My cup overflows with blessings. ~Psalm 23:5
*Come, follow me and I will make you fishers of men. ~Matthew 4:19
*Truly He is my rock and my salvation. He is my fortress. I will not be shaken. ~Psalm 62:6
*Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. ~John 1:29
*As surely as the sun rises, He will appear. ~Hosea 6:3
*Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous and strong. ~1 Corinthians 16:13

******************

If you want alternative printable Bible cards
with plain texts, kindly see the following links:
Bible Encouragement Cards


"Who is God to Me?" Printable Cards

And here's a freebie Bible verse doodles
You might want to color them.
bible verse doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment