Friday, May 21

Container Gardening 2

During this time of pandemic,
aside from creating digital doodles,
I always find time to plant and recycle 
trash like bags, paper cups, 
PET bottles etc. and turn them into planters.

 Gardening relaxes me. 
It keeps me busy and allows me to be 
more productive. For this season,
 let me share some of the vegetation we have 
in our balcony garden.

We have pechay, lettuce, string beans,
herbs, ornamental plants, and more.

container gardening

Pechay container

hanging garden pechay

sitaon containers

ornamentals in containers

Container gardening

Years ago, I shared a set of plants planted
in unique containers. You can follow the 
link to see the pictures.

********
Below is a quick video 
of how I propagate Aloe Vera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment