Friday, October 14

5 Bible Coloring Pages Set B

A set of printable scripture pages
dedicated to Christian coloring enthusiasts.
Created for meditative art activities.
 Be inspired. Be encouraged!

The Bible verses are as follows:
 *The Lord provides the sun for light by day, 
the moon and the stars to shine at night. 
He stirs up the sea and makes it roar; 
his name is the Lord Almighty. ~Jeremiah 31:35

*If you believe you will receive 
whatever you ask for in prayer. ~Matthew 21:22

*It is the Lord who goes before you; 
He will be with you; 
He will not leave you or forsake you. 
Do not fear or be dismayed. ~Deuteronomy 31:8

*Commit everything you do to the Lord. 
Trust Him and He will help you. ~Psalm 37:5

*The Lord is my strength and my shield 
my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, 
and with my song I praise Him. ~Psalm 28:7

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files
from my Etsy Shop.
The specifications are listed on the site.

5 Bible verse Coloring Pages

five Bible Coloring pages

5 Scripture Coloring Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment