Tuesday, September 26

6 Bible Coloring Pages

Meditate on God's Word while you color.  
Let me present another set of Bible coloring pages.
It includes six inspiring verses such as follows:

*I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you. ~Ezekiel 36:26

*Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. ~Isaiah 40:31

*Create in me a clean heart, O God, 
and renew a right spirit within me. ~Psalm 51:10

*May the Lord bless and protect us; May the Lord's face radiate with joy 
because of us; May He be gracious to us, show us His favor, 
and give us His peace. ~Numbers 6:24-26

*Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. 
Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. ~Micah 7:8

*It is better to trust in the Lord than put confidence in man. ~Psalm 118:8

Ezekiel 36:26 Coloring Page
Ezekiel 36:26

Isaiah 40:31 Coloring Page
Isaiah 40:31 

Psalm 51 10 Coloring Page
Psalm 51:10

Numbers 6:24-26 Coloring Page
Numbers 6:24-26

Micah 7:8 Coloring Page
Micah 7:8

Psalm 118:8 Coloring Page
Psalm 118:8

In addition, the item includes two journal pages. 
See the display below.
These are available in PDF and JPEG formats.
You can download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

Journal Page 1
Journal Page 1

Journal Page 2
Journal Page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment