Wednesday, October 12

Five Bible Verse Coloring Pages

Here's a collectible set of five Bible coloring pages.
Especially made for meditative coloring.
A journal page is included.

The scriptures are as follows:

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made 
perfect in weakness. ~2 Corinthians 12:9

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time 
we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. ~ Galatians 6:9

Pray continually. ~1 Thessalonians 5:17

I rely on your constant love; I will be glad 
because you will rescue me. ~Psalm 13:5

The prayer of a righteous person
 is powerful and effective. ~James 5:16

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files from my Payhip Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.


My Grace is Sufficient coloring page
2 Corinthians 12:9

Galatians 6 9 Coloring page
Galatians 6:9

Pray continually Coloring page
1 Thessalonians 5:17

I Rely on Your Constant Love Coloring Page
Psalm 13:5

The Prayer of a Righteous Person Coloring Page
James 5:16

Journal Page
Journal Page

Be inspired by more Bible coloring pages.
Follow the link to view them. Thanks!

more Bible Coloring inspirations