Wednesday, June 19

Singing is Good!

While I'm working on the computer - 
browsing or designing layouts, YouTube music 
is playing. I sing along most of the time. 
It helps me focus not on my worries but
 on the song. I know that singing is beneficial. 

As a personal reminder, I created
a simple infographic about singing.
Let me share it today.

singing is good infographics

I created a coloring version
of this infographic.
Feel free to copy and save the image.
Or you may download the same image
in PDF and JPEG formats
from my Payhip Shop.
The file includes other coloring
infographics from this blog.
They're free!

singing is good coloring page

*********

You might be interested in the importance 
of laughter in another infographic. 
Just follow the link. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment