Tuesday, June 6

Bible Coloring Pages for Anxiety Relief

*I sought the Lord, and He answered me; 
He delivered me from all my fears. ~Psalm 34:4

*Casting all your anxieties on Him, 
because He cares for you. ~1 Peter 5:7

Two inspiring promises from the Bible.
The pages could serve as visual reminders for the anxious.
Perfect for meditative and mindfulness coloring activities.

You can print, color, and decorate them 
as many times as you want.
Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files
from my Etsy Shop.
The specifications are listed on the site.


I sought the Lord and He answered me

Casting all your anxieties

Years ago, I designed the same verse 1 Peter 5:7 
together with Proverbs 3:5 in mandala formats.
The texts are in circular patterns plus decorative
elements such as flowers, leaves, and more. 
You can follow the link to view them.

Bible Mandala Coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment