Sunday, February 19

Coloring Bible Verse Bookmarks for Kids

Favored by kids. Treasured by adults.
This set is a sure bestseller!
People loved the childlike doodles and the scriptures as well.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. ~Psalm 139:14
Do justice. Love kindness. Walk humbly. ~Micah 6:8
Do everything with Love. ~1 Corinthians 16:14
God's Love never fails. ~Exodus 15:13
You will fill me with joy in your presence. ~Psalm 16:11
The Lord is my strength and my shield. ~Psalm 28:7
Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you. ~Hebrews 13:5
I have loved you with an everlasting love. ~Jeremiah 31:3

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files
The specifications are listed on the site.

Bible Coloring Bookmarks for Kids 1

Bible Coloring Bookmarks for Kids 2

You'll love this set of Bible bookmarks, too!

bible bookmarks with hearts