Saturday, December 30

Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024

The year 2023 is about to end in a few hours.
With joy and gratitude, it's time to bid goodbye...
and hello to the new year.

As I look back, I created fewer digital drawings this year as
 compared to the previous years. Although I wanted
to offer more digital items on Etsy and Payhip, the last
quarter of the year kept me busy with other things.

On the bright side, I gained experience in traditional arts
like hand-drawn paintings and colored pencil drawings. I enjoyed
 acrylic paintings as much as I liked watercolor and gouache too.
I also explored modern art forms like abstract, semi-abstract
and messy art style. In addition, I was introduced to the world
of NFT (Non-fungible tokens) and the so-called digital assets
through Tiktok and Instagram

There is so much more to learn from various fields.
And,  I am looking forward to a better new year not only
for myself but for everyone.

By the way, displayed below are random artworks 
that I've created this year.
acrylic and colored pencils


acrylic and colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment