Wednesday, August 2

Playing with Colors


abstract acrylic painting

After watching several tutorial videos,
I tried abstract or semi-abstract paintings.
Making brush strokes on canvas without
thinking much of the outcome. 
Simply playing with colors. 
Experimenting with color combinations. 
Testing various techniques. Hoping
for something good to come out :)

Anyway, we learn from experience.
Perhaps, in my case I need time
 to practice and explore ways
to improve my craft.
Below are some of the finished artworks.

semi-abstract acrylic painting
Abstract Fishes

semi-abstract sailboat acrylic painting
Sailboats
I made a quick video for this 
sailboat acrylic painting.


*******

If you love paintings, maybe it's about time
to begin.  Choose your coloring mediums.
Watercolor, gouache, acrylic, oil paints, 
or any combination. Then take time to practice.
Be persistent. And enjoy the process. Soon,
you'll discover the vibrant worlds of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment