Friday, August 11

Three 'Thanksgiving Day' Coloring Pages

Be joyful always, pray at all times, 
be thankful in all circumstances. 
~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I will give thanks to you, Lord with all my heart. 
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. ~Psalm 9:1

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; 
His love endures forever. ~1 Chronicles 16:34

Three Bible verses expressing gratitude to God.
Exquisitely designed with zentangle drawings of roses,
a peacock and fish in the ocean.
Perfect coloring pages for Thanksgiving Day
or even on ordinary days.

The item also includes separate templates
without the texts (just images) as shown in the last 
set of the display.

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

Be joyful always pray at all times be thankful in all circumstances

i will give thanks to you Lord with all my heart I will tell of all your wonderful deeds

give thanks to the Lord for He is good, his love endures forever


***************

Aside from coloring pages, 
I have also created a set of four 
Thanksgiving-themed coloring cards

4 coloring 'thank you' cards

No comments:

Post a Comment