Monday, October 10

Eight Bible Verse Coloring Bookmarks

I love the following Bible verses.
And you can have them in your bookmarks.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~Philippians 4:13

'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord. 
'plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
 plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11

Fear not, for I am with you. ~Isaiah 41:10

This is the day that the Lord has made; 
Let us rejoice and be glad in it. ~Psalm 118:24

You will seek me and find me when you seek me 
with all your heart. ~Jeremiah 29:13

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, 
you will bear much fruit. Apart from me you can do nothing. ~John 15:5

With God nothing shall be impossible. ~Luke 1:37 

Rise up, take courage and do it. ~Ezra 10:4

Perfect for Sunday School and Bible camps.
You can print them on white card stocks
for as many as you want.
Put some tassels and voila - your inspirational
Bible bookmarks!

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download them from
The specifications are listed on the site.

coloring bookmarks with bible verses

bible verse coloring bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment