Wednesday, January 17

Leaves Abstract Acrylic Paintings

I devoted most of my afternoon this January
 creating leaves artwork. Using acrylic paints and
actual leaves, I was able to design abstract art. 
I scanned the artworks and then enhanced them via Photoshop. 
Using CorelDraw, I cropped and exported the images, 
and voila, displayed are the finished art pieces.
 I was hoping to sell them as design elements 
to an art marketplace. However, they wanted to see 
an impressive art portfolio on one social network 
which I do not have. 

Anyway, perhaps I can offer them as NFT arts to
 interested buyers. I'll be saving them as digital files 
and then upload them to NFT marketplace.






For NFT updates, kindly see my page  Artworks for Minting
and Mintable NFT. Thank you!

A quick, tutorial video on how I created similar 
abstract leaves painting is presented below:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment