Saturday, April 1

Visit to Makiling Botanic Garden

Once in a while, I go hiking with friends and relatives.
But one time, I decided to go alone and 
visited Makiling Botanic Garden at
Los Banos, Laguna. I knew that the place was safe 
because I’d been to some parts of the
 forest and had seen a number of solo hikers, 
joggers, and students.

Anyway,  just like the other trips, 
I brought with me my digital camera. 
Below are some of my photos.
Quotes and phrases were added too.

There’s a place that I love to run and play. There’s a place that I love to run and play.

Enjoy the gifts of nature.
Enjoy the gifts of nature.

One may walk over  the highest mountain
One may walk over the highest mountain
one step at a time. ~John Wanamaker


The earth has music for those who listen.
The earth has music for those who listen. 

Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. ~Gary Snyder

Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within.
Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within. ~Chinese proverb

************

You might want to take a dose of Vitamin Sea, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment