Saturday, April 1

Views and Quotes 3

I occasionally go hiking with friends and relatives.
But by mid 2016,  I decided to go alone and visited Makiling Botanical Garden located at Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines.
I knew that the place is safe because I’ve been to some parts of the forest and have seen a number of solo hikers, joggers and students.

Anyway,  just like the other trips I’ve had, I brought 
with me my digital camera. 
Below are some of my shots with quotes I gathered from the net.
 There’s a place that I love to run and play. There’s a place that I love to run and play.

Enjoy the gifts of nature.
Enjoy the gifts of nature.

One may walk over  the highest mountain
One may walk over  the highest mountain
one step at a time. ~John Wanamaker

The earth has music for those who listen.
The earth has music for those who listen. 

Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. ~Gary Snyder

Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within.
Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within. ~Chinese proverb

You may visit the other views here:
Views and Quotes 1
Views and Quotes 2