Thursday, September 29

Inspirational Bible Coloring Bookmarks

You'll love the scriptures from this
 set of coloring bookmarks.

*Do not conform to the pattern of this world, 
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. ~Romans 12:2

*It is more blessed to give than to receive. ~Acts 20:35

*Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord, your God is with you wherever you are. ~Joshua 1:9

*As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. ~Joshua 24:15

*Submit to God, and you will have peace; 
then things will go well for you. ~Job 22:21

*And my God will supply all your needs 
according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:19

*God is our refuge and strength, 
a very present help in trouble. ~Psalm 46:1

*I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to Him, 
and He answered my prayer. ~Psalm 120:1

Complemented with beautiful images of
butterflies, paisleys, flowers, leaves, and more. 
You'll enjoy filling them with colors.

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.
Scripture Coloring Bookmarks

Bible Bookmarks Coloring

Looking for more inspirational Bible bookmarks?
I have more designs for you!
Please follow the link to view them. Thank you!

inspirational bible coloring bookmarks

Get these printable Bible notepads for free! 

free Bible notepads

No comments:

Post a Comment