Friday, February 2

8 Love Bible Coloring Bookmarks

More inspirational scriptures for the Love Month.
It's February once again and let me offer
another set of coloring bookmarks 
with 'Love' Bible verses.

*Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers 
over a multitude of sins. ~1 Peter 4:8
*I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. ~Song of Solomon 6:3 
*A friend loves at all times. ~Proverbs 17:17
*And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all 
together in perfect unity. ~Colossians 3:14
*I found the one love my heart loves. ~Song of Solomon 3:4
*Do everything in Love. ~1 Corinthians 16:14
*May the Lord cause you to increase and overflow with love 
for one another. ~1 Thessalonians 3:12
*Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought 
to love one another. ~1 John 4:11

Beautiful verses complemented with lovely drawings.
Friends and family will love them too!

Available in pdf and jpeg formats,
you can download the files from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

love bible coloring bookmarks

coloring bookmarks with love bible verses

bible coloring bookmarks with hearts

**************

If you miss my other bookmarks with
hearts and verses, feel free to follow
these links. Thank you!
love bookmarks coloring