Monday, May 15

Three Bible Coloring Pages

3 Bible Coloring Pages

Here's a new addition to my Bible Coloring Pages for Grown-ups.
Three designs in one set!
The images above are the sample printouts 
whereas below are the detailed illustrations. 

For more details, feel free to visit this link.
Thank you so much!

Nothing is impossible with God coloring page
 Nothing is impossible with God. ~Luke 1:37
For I know the plans I have for you coloring page
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and
 not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11  
 Let love be your guide coloring page
 Let love be your guide. ~Colossians 3:14


And here’s a great deal! 14 Bible Coloring Pages in one set.
(plus 3 coloring journals)
See  this link for more info. Thanks again!