Monday, May 15

Three Bible Coloring Pages

Three Bible Coloring Pages

Three uplifting Bible verses 
in one printable set.

 Nothing is impossible with God. ~Luke 1:37

Let love be your guide. ~Colossians 3:14

For I know the plans I have for you 
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future. ~Jeremiah 29:11  

Designed with crisp and orderly doodles
of flowers, hearts, birds, and more.
You can make them more attractive by
filling with colors!

Available in pdf and jpeg formats,
You can download the files
from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

Nothing is Impossible with God Coloring Page

Let love be your guide coloring page

For I know the plans for you coloring page

Looking for Bible Coloring Pages for Thanksgiving?
I created three new designs.
Please follow the link to view them. Thanks!

Thanksgiving Coloring Pages