Sunday, May 7

The Flowers of May

The month of May reminds me of flowers
In the past, I've taken lots of photos of eye-catching blooms. 
One morning, I remembered them so I browsed my files 
and compiled some of the finest captures that I have. 
Motivational quotes were added. 

the amen of nature is always a flower
 The Amen of nature is always a flower.  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

She breathes in dirt and exhales flowers.
 She breathes in dirt and exhales flowers.

Where flowers bloom so does hope.~Lady Bird Johnson
 Where flowers bloom so does hope. ~Lady Bird Johnson

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. ~Pablo Neruda
 You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring
from coming. ~Pablo Neruda


A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
A flower does not think of competing with
the flower next to it. It just blooms.


Update: My marigold plants were able to
survive one typhoon after another.  They're safe
until December.  The other plants
on the other hand, were transplanted.

**********
Speaking of flowers, you might be interested 
in digital floral frames for your art projects.
It's free! Just follow the link.
free floral frames