Thursday, June 1

Visit to Caleruega

A place where you can relax and commune with nature.
What a very beautiful place!
Our trip to Caleruega, Nasugbu, Batangas
is short but cherished.
I brought with me my camera and 
captured countless photos. 
Complemented with phrases and sayings, posted
are some of the images.
Go where you feel most alive.
Go where you feel
most alive.
A change in latitude... would help my attitude.
A change in latitude 
would help my attitude.
We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
We have nothing to lose
and a world to see.
Life is short and the world is wide.
Life is short and the
world is wide.
It’s time to remember what it’s like to feel alive.
It’s time to remember what
it’s like to feel alive.
Somewhere on your journey, don’t forget to turn around and enjoy the view.
Somewhere on your journey,
don’t forget to turn around
and enjoy the view.

Take time to enjoy the islands too!
enjoy the islands