Wednesday, April 19

Like Riding a Bicycle

life is like riding a bike
I borrowed this toy from my father! 
Yup, my father used to pick up and collect small items being ignored by kids. I just thought this one would be perfect for these sayings. 

According to Albert Einstein, Life is like riding a bicycle. 
And in order to keep our balance, we must keep moving.

However, we need to check the tires too. 
Somebody wisely stated that 'A bad attitude is like a flat tire. 
If you don't change it, you'll never go anywhere.’

And finally, enjoy the ride!
Enjoy the moment. Enjoy today!
because..
We will never arrive to a destination
where everything is perfect.
So  just enjoy the current journey!

Let me share my visual illustrations:
life is like riding a bicycle
a bad attitude is like a flat tire
 enjoy the journey now
The last 3 background images were taken from pixabay dot com.