Friday, March 17

Handwritten Psalms

I gathered the following psalms one morning.
After writing them down, I decided to convert them into vectors.
Below are the verses. Feel free to share them.
Thank you!

your constant love reaches above the heavens
 Your constant love reaches above the heavens;
your faithfulness touches the skies. ~Psalm 108:4

Seek your happiness in the Lord,
 Seek your happiness in the Lord,
and He will give you your heart's desire. ~Psalm 37:4

Lord, make us prosperous again,
 Lord, make us prosperous again,
just as the rain brings water back to dry riverbeds. ~Psalm 126:4

 I praise you Lord because you heard me,
 I praise you Lord because you heard me,
because you have given me victory. ~Psalm 118:21

The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid;
The Lord is with me,
I will not be afraid;
What can anyone do to me? ~Psalm 118:6