Monday, November 7

The Three Ls

The three Ls that we have to consider for a joyful life,
according to Rev. Fr. Jerry Orbos are the following:
Live well. 
Love much. 
Laugh often. 
I created a simple graphic illustration as a reminder. 
Let the image do the explanation for me :)


The three L
colored version

The Three L coloring page
coloring page version

There goes the two versions 
- the colored and the coloring page.
I liked the fonts of the original version but I've lost
my files so I just have to re-create it.
Feel free to copy and save the coloring version
if you want to fill it with colors.

Or you have the option to download 
The PDF and JPEG files from
 my Payhip Shop together with
the other coloring infographics. 
They're free!

coloring infographics


No comments:

Post a Comment