Friday, November 11

Prayer Vibration and a Doodle


Early this morning while reading, the following excerpt from the book ‘The Power of Positive Thinking’ by Norman Vincent Peale struck me.  

“In our brains, we have about two billion little storage batteries. The human brain can send off POWER by thoughts and PRAYERS. The human body’s magnetic power has actually been tested. We have thousands of little sending stations, and when these are turned up by prayer it is POSSIBLE for a tremendous power to flow through a person and to pass between human beings. We can send off power by prayer which acts as both sending and receiving stations.”

I  want to be reminded of the power of thoughts and prayers so  I created this simple doodle. I just hope I can send off vibrations of goodwill, kindness, joy, hope, enthusiasm, and love to everyone reading this :)

prayer vibration artwork

By the way, I have uploaded the same 
artwork in pure black lines. You can download 
the high-resolution file if you want to 
fill them with colors. Thanks!

prayer vibration coloring page

No comments:

Post a Comment