Saturday, July 9

Paper Notes

Just a collection of beautiful quotes, sayings and a poem.
I designed them in pieces of paper
then compiled in one post as a source of inspirations.

power of words by fitzhugh
The power of words can build up or tear down -
Create a big smile or produce a sad frown;
So in all your contacts with people each day,
Be sure to encourage in all that you say. ~Fitzhugh


A Caring Heart
A caring heart, a listening ear,
A thoughtful word, a gentle tear
Will help to lift the heavy load
Of weary souls along life’s road. ~D. De Haan
Cheer Me Up
An edited version of a poem I've written some years ago.

C - Cheer me up, O Lord
H - Hear my heart today.
E - Encourage me to keep on going;
E - Empower me as I pray.
R - Relieve me of my worries.

M - Make way for this new day
E - Enlighten my weary soul

U - Until I find
P - Peace from You today.

Life is too short
Life is too short to argue and fight. 
Count your blessings
Value your friends and move on with your head held high 
and a smile for everyone.
Be Kind
In a world where you can 
be anything, be kind.
It may seem insignificant
To say a word or two;
But when we give encouragement,
What wonders it can do! ~K. De Haan
Life is One Race
Life is one race I never want to win, 
I'd rather stroll around enjoying the scenery ~Aditya Chandra
Gratitude
Gratitude is absolutely the way
to bring more into your life. ~Marci Shimoff

The one who falls and gets up
The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger 
than the one who never fell.


No comments:

Post a Comment