Friday, October 19

Bible Coloring Bookmarks with Animals & Insect Designs

Adorable animal drawings and uplifting 
Bible verses are put together in bookmarks.
Kids and adults alike will surely love them.

The scriptures are as follows:

If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. 
~Habakkuk 2:3

Do to others as you would have them do to you. 
~Luke 6:31

Come to me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, 
and I will give you rest. ~Matthew 11:28

But Godliness with contentment is great gain. ~1 Timothy 6:6

He counts the stars and calls them all by name. ~Psalm 147:4

Though I fall, I will rise again. ~Micah 7:8

Don't be afraid; just believe. ~Mark 5:36

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. ~Psalm 23:1

Print them on white card stocks,
fill them with colors, and put some tassels.
You can give them as gift tokens to friends!

Available in pdf and jpeg formats.
You can download them from my Etsy Shop.
Other details are listed on the site.

cute animals bible coloring bookmarks

stars animals bible bookmarks

Looking for more cute animals
in your Bible bookmarks?
Please follow the link to view them.

cute animals bible coloring bookmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment