Monday, February 20

Visit to Intramuros

I've been to Intramuros, Manila when I was in
 Elementary School. But after two decades, 
we decided to visit the place again and I'm still excited. 
Maybe because I like places rich in historical events. 
Plus the fact that the views are really awesome!

Anyway, here are random photographs. I added the
texts to complement the images.

Always take scenic route
Always take the scenic route.

lets wander where the wifi is weak
Let's wander where the wifi is weak.

train yourself to find the blessing in everything
Train yourself to find the blessing in everything.

happiness isnt getting all you want
Happiness isn't getting all you want. It's enjoying all you have.

a photograph is the pause button of life
A photograph is the pause button of life.

I enjoyed the trip that day and I'm still looking forward
to more time travels :)

********
Aside from historical places, I also love nature and  I enjoy
going to Los Banos over and over again.
Makiling Botanical Garden