Friday, March 17

Handwritten Psalms

I gathered the following Psalms yesterday.
After writing them down on pieces of paper, 
I scanned the images and digitally added 
a few doodlesJust a quick post for today.

your constant love reaches above the heavens
 Your constant love reaches above the heavens;
your faithfulness touches the skies. ~Psalm 108:4

Seek your happiness in the Lord,
 Seek your happiness in the Lord,
and He will give you your heart's desire. ~Psalm 37:4

Lord, make us prosperous again,
 Lord, make us prosperous again, just as
the rain brings water back to dry riverbeds. ~Psalm 126:4

I praise you Lord because you heard me,
 I praise you Lord because you heard me,
because you have given me victory. ~Psalm 118:21

The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid;
The Lord is with me, I will not be afraid;
What can anyone do to me? ~Psalm 118:6

No comments:

Post a Comment